- Birth is a normal, healthy process, not an illness or disease.
- Empowering births can take place in hospitals, birth centers, and homes.
- Maternity care should be evidence-based and woman-centered.
- Women are entitled to complete and accurate information on their full range of options for pregnancy, birth, post-partum and breastfeeding.
- Women have a right to make health care decisions for themselves and their babies. That right includes Informed Consent as well as Informed Refusal.
RABN Steering Committee Members
Co-Chapter Leader – Financials A.Fleming
Co-Leader -Membership Coordinator – D. Cassidy
Medical Consultant S.Hartman
Rochester Area Birth Network
395 Canterbury Rd., Rochester NY 14607
(585) 4two five-7105 (land line – no texts)
E-mail – general questions
Join the Roch_Birth_Network online community.
Other Western New York Branches of Birth Network National